Welcome to the Mama Elephant Anniversary Stampede!
Thank you for coming by today to celebrate our one year anniversary with us! We are joined by our new Design Team and an all star line-up of dear friends and guest designers. So much talent jam packed into this! You will not want to miss a single stop!
We've also got a great sale going on:
- Use code BIRTHDAY for 10% off your entire purchase (valid 10/15-10/16 EST only).
- FREE Party Kit stamp set with $100 purchase (after discount 10/15-11/14 EST only or while supplies last)
- FREE Party Kit stamp set and matching Party Kit die set with $150 purchase (after discount 10/15-11/14 EST only or while supplies last)
Today, I'm featuring Toy Shop but I also threw in Santa from Cozy Christmas, plus the Creative Cuts: Bold Banner and Dainty Bow. I created this scene first by stacking the second storey on to the main building, then stamping the three gifts and the train inside the workshop. Then I stamped the sign on the window, coloured everything and fussy cut the entire building.
Since I wanted to have Santa peeking out from behind his workshop, I had to stamp him as well as his right mitten. I love that Kryssi included stamps of the mittens just for layering purposes. Clever and so useful! After colouring Santa, I cut off his head since I needed it to tilt a lot more than in his original position. I tucked his body in behind the building, popped the top of his hat up on foam tape and attached the extra mitten to the front edge of the building.
To finish, I die cut a glittery silver Dainty Bow as decor for the workshop. For the main sentiment, I die cut a Bold Banner from vellum cardstock, stamped the sentiment to the left and cut off a small section on the right. I tucked the larger section in behind Santa and the smaller edge behind the building so the banner looks as if it spans the entire width of the card.
You have 4 chances to win (leave a separate comment for each):
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Become a follower of our blog: http://tinyurl.com/mefollowers
- Like/share us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mamaelephant
- Follow/tweet us on Twitter: @HeyMamaElephant
Day 2 of the Stampede continues tomorrow! Be sure to start at the Mama Elephant Blog tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. EST for inspiration with the rest of the design team, guest designers, plus even more chances to win!!