Thursday, July 31, 2014

{Mama Elephant} Designer Series: Bootastic Creative Cuts + Video!


It's my day on the Mama Elephant blog and I'm showcasing the Bootastic Creative Cuts which coordinates with the Bootastic stamp set.


I loved this stamp set so much when it was released and I'm so excited that there are now matching dies. Bootastic Creative Cuts makes it easy to reproduce multiple images for all your Halloween treats!


I used the Embellished Tag Creative Cuts for the tag bases and I heat embossed the sentiment in black on all three tags.


My son appeared three times while I was shooting the video and, at the end, he'll tell you that the mummy is his favourite. ;)


Here's how I made the tags and attached them to the peek-a-boo zipper pouch bags:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Kari V. said...

Love these! And your son's voice in the video is just adorable!!

Jingle said...

These are SO super adorable! I love the vellum overlay!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! Love Damian's cameo and love the vellum layer!

Shelly said...

Ack! These are sooo CUTE!!!

Samantha Mann said...

these treat bags are SOOOO adorable!!! and they ziploc closed...AMAZING!!!! i LOVE the trio of costumes you chose, and i LOVED seeing (and hearing!) your son's interaction!! so so so adorable!!! i love the mummy too!! ha ha!!

Lindsey said...

These are amazing! D. of course asked some excellent questions. Did he claim the kitty, or can you save him for me? ;)

Anonymous said...

These guys are so cute! I may even head on over and fill a cart!